Who is an Administrator?
Administrator means a person appointed by trustees to administer a scheme in accordance with the terms and conditions of service specified in the instrument of appointment.
Roles of administrator;
- To carry out daily administration of the affairs of the scheme in accordance with the terms and conditions of service specified in the instrument of appointment.
- To offer advisory and training services to the trustees, members on their rights and obligations in the scheme;
- To submit or cause to be submitted required statutory returns to the Authority;
- To compute and pay benefits to the members and their beneficiaries directly as provided for in the law and the scheme rules;
Currently, Registered Administrators include;
- PPF Pension Fund
- Jubilee Life Insurance Corporation of Tanzania Ltd
- GEPF Retirement Benefits Fund